Here are the steps on how to clean a hookah HMD device:
- Remove the HMD from the hookah.
- Disassemble the HMD, if possible.
- Soak the HMD in warm water for 30-60 minutes.
- Use a toothbrush or sponge to scrub the HMD clean.
- Rinse the HMD thoroughly with warm water.
- Dry the HMD with a clean cloth.
Here are some additional tips for cleaning a hookah HMD device:
- Use a mild soap and water solution if the HMD is heavily soiled.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage the HMD.
- If the HMD is made of silicone, you can also clean it in the dishwasher.
- Be sure to dry the HMD completely before storing it.
Here are some methods you can use to clean your HMD:
- Boiling: This is a simple and effective way to clean your HMD. Simply fill a pot with water and bring it to a boil. Place the HMD in the boiling water for 10-20 minutes, then remove it and scrub it clean with a toothbrush or sponge.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is a mild abrasive that can help to remove burnt shisha residue from your HMD. Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 cup of water and stir until the baking soda is dissolved. Place the HMD in the baking soda solution and let it soak for 30 minutes, then remove it and scrub it clean with a toothbrush or sponge.
- Citric acid: Citric acid is another mild abrasive that can help to clean your HMD. Mix 1 tablespoon of citric acid with 1 cup of water and stir until the citric acid is dissolved. Place the HMD in the citric acid solution and let it soak for 30 minutes, then remove it and scrub it clean with a toothbrush or sponge.
No matter which method you choose, be sure to rinse the HMD thoroughly with warm water after cleaning it. This will help to remove any soap residue or baking soda residue that may be left behind.
I hope this helps!